Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wow, it's been a while.

Now that I am back from Korea, Katie and I have been talking about what we plan to do with our videos.



I love doing DDW, it's been fun working hard on them and finding jokes in the dramas that we all could enjoy. However it's a one woman job, and not in a good way. I am close to being completely burned out. I cannot physically keep up the long process of DDW, therefore I have a proposal for y'all!



Most of you know of VivaLaKpop's NDK-News, if there is an interest in learning about good drama's that are worth your time ( or ones that aren't) I am willing to do a spot on dramas in our line up. Or,  a short heads up video that can do about the same outside of NDK-News. And now a pause for Hongki!




 . . .I felt like this post needed more sexy, sorry, moving on,


you can vote for what you prefer, however I will have the final say on what happens, the voting is just to see how everyone else feels about the options.

I still have two DDW's that I filmed before Korea, I will be putting those up in their normal fashion as soon as I can. and I will have a poll for Drama's I have seen for you to vote on for whatever is in the future.


I do not own this photos or memes. If you know you made them let me know, I would enjoy ruling the world with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment