Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dreams are always better with KPOP!

 

So I had another dream with FT Island in it. this would be my 3rd so far. each one is different, but they have one thing in commen,  in eahc one they are my close friends and we are just chilling together. the first one I had they were at my University with me. but the last two I was in Korea with them, hanging at a set or backstage of a concert, I'm not really sure. 




But was really weird about this dream was Katie also had a dream about me being with FT Island on the same night . . . Coincidence?. . Probably. But it was still pretty weird that we both had a dream about me with them. 





Well, Dr. T.O.P. it pretty much made my day. and made Katie mad because she didn't dream about BigBang. 
















 But despite her anger and even though it was just a coincidence, I choose to believe it was a sign that I am destined to be friends with them. just you try to stop me Minions!!! (please don't)







No comments:

Post a Comment