Monday, August 20, 2012

So Katie is super upset that GD's album isn't realized yet. but to be honest I was kind of expecting it to happen. When the new restrictions were put in place I suspected it was going to delay it!


 But I was still a little upset, More because SOMEONE put up a countdown on his Twitter for the album, i wonder who that could be? 




 .  . . .not cool GD . . .not cool . . .





Ok, so yesterday my dog and Katie's dog was getting into the garbage and I started to yell at them I said "Daisy and Hongki . . .what the? . . .wait . . .why did I just say Hongki?"
 I wasn't even thinking about him, FT Island, or anything K-Pop related. I still don't know why I said his name.  I could understand mixing up their names with someone in my family, but Hongki's? What on earth?                     
 Katie said that it was a vision of the future, (meaning Hongki and I married with a dog and me yelling at them both  to get out of the garbage) yeah, right, like that would ever happen. But it gave us an idea, we might start a page where we and the minions can post little things that happen like this incident and call it, mylifeiskpop. this might not actually happen. but it was a fun idea!!

We are going to film MV Raction's today. Sadly we wont be able to do GD's because IT'S NOT OUT YET!!!!! But that is ok, it just means more to look forward to, right? GD we still love you. . . just don't make us wait too long . . .










No comments:

Post a Comment