Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So I just finished my last Drama of the summer. :( 
It was awesome, but I'm sad that I have to get back to real life soon, school starts next week.
But you know, after I finished this one, I started thinking about all the things I have learned from them.basically all of it I can never use in real life.
For example

#1 The mere presence of a humidifier in a hospital room, no matter the illness, will somehow help the patient.
#2 I should be looking for a really big jerk to date, because the nice ones OBVIOUSLY aren't worth my time.
#3 If you are ever severely injured or become deathly ill. no worries, you'll be fine and dandy, and yelling at the jerkface character the very next day.

But no matter how many dramas i watch, reality always sets in after I'm done and I realize how unfair a "none scripted" normal life is  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment