Saturday, August 18, 2012

OMO!! Minions, I had the most terrible dream!!! I dreamed that the reason why Kim Heechul wasn't in Sexy Free & Single and SPY was because he DIED!!
   In the dream Katie and I were so upset saying "Why Heechul, he was so funny, and talent! what will Super Junior do without him?!" it was like Micheal Jackson's death all over again!  I woke up believe he was dead for 5 minutes and was about to call Lydnsie to tell her the bad news when I realized it was just a dream! I was so happy when i realized it was a dream! I can live happy now that I know I can still enjoy Heechul's awesome every day!



In other news, I colored My dogs tail pink!! 


introducing MINI GD!!











Ok, so it's not excatly like GD. But with the help of Katie's dog, they kinda look like  Mini TOP and  Mini GD!  Right?! hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment