Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good News and Sad News

The good news is, after months of convincing,  . . . our mom like K-Pop! YES! Success!!!


 Plus a bonus! not only does she like it, not 2 minutes ago she said  in reference to BigBang "Mindy, you can marry one of them!" YES!!! hahaha!! Now that I have her approval, I guess all I need to do is choose the member to marry.
 My mom wants me to marry Taeyang, he is her favorite.

But I don't quite know if he is my type. I would have to see.

As of right now, I still have my eyes on GD.


How could anyone resist that face?!


Now for the sad news. . .My awesome "Alice in Wonderland" Red Queen wallet is breaking!!



. . .this is one of my favorite items I own . . . I will never find another wallet like this! I am so mad about it!

1 comment:

  1. Katie will ALWAYS have dibs on TOP.....and maybe Daesung too..... STAY AWAY FROM TOP OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!!! tee hee :D

    ReplyDelete